Work pattern Full-Time
Number of hours to be worked per week 32 hours
We are now looking to recruit an inspirational EYFS Lead Foundation Stage Teacher for September 2022. Our successful candidate will be a talented and professional individual who shares our vision of high aspirations, achievement and a passion for learning. They will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day-to-day school life. They will be innovative and creative in their teaching and be a strong team player.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working in EYFS
- Is dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated
- Is able to develop positive relationships with young children
- Is able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the children whom we are supporting
- Is able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
- Is enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
- Is a confident and clear communicator with parents
- Is fully committed to raising the achievement of all students of all abilities
- Has a successful track record of improving performance outcomes
In return we can offer you:
- Creative, inquisitive children who love learning.
- Dedicated colleagues who will support and challenge you to continue to grow as a teacher.
- An opportunity to become part of a forward-thinking team who have high ambitions for their school.
- A commitment to professional development