We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Newly/ Recently Qualified teachers to teach in academies across the trust, including our two-year old unit for September 2022.
- Do you think children deserve an inspiring curriculum?
- Do you have a strong work ethic?
- Do you always put children first?
- Would you like to work in an environment that prioritises your CPD?
Do you aim to ‘teach like a pro’ and:
- Go far beyond the requirements of any written contract?
- Show respect for and take responsibility in educational research and evidence?
- Receive collegial (group) feedback?
- Strive for Excellence?
- Receive and act upon continuous feedback?
- Partake in rigorous training and value feedback?
- Respond positively to parents?
- Adhere to the staff ‘code of conduct’?
If the answer to the above is ‘Yes’ to most of the above then we would love to hear from you!
The Forge Trust is a reputable multi-academy trust that specialises in raising the achievement of children who predominantly live in white working-class areas of the East Midlands. Our mission is to become the best performing primary multi-academy trust in the country.
We can offer:
- Support and tailored CPD opportunities in line with your ambition
- A warm and welcoming, forward thinking school
- A multi-academy trust that focuses on the most important aspects of children’s education
- Excellent facilities
- A collaborative learning community where subject leaders support each other in termly meetings.
Closing date for applications is Monday 21st February 2022
Short listing will take place on Wednesday 23rd February 2022
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 2nd March 2022
Please contact Bev Dale for an application form, person specification and job description: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must note that we are committed to safer recruitment and they must be able to provide proof of identity on the day of interview. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced CRB check prior to appointment.
Our Trust Values are: Work-ethic, Team player, Respect, Discipline, Positivity and Ambition. We believe in The Forge Trust Motto ‘Labor Omnia Vincit’.
Visits to the school (where the role will be based) are warmly welcomed. This will be at The Sir Donald Bailey Academy in Newark. For further information please visit our website www.theforgetrust.co.uk and see the ‘vacancies’ section.