We are seeking a dedicated and motivated ‘Reading Champion’ to raise the profile of reading for pleasure throughout the school and local community
- Do you have a keen interest in books and children’s literature?
- Are you highly organised and could you maintain and develop the school library?
- Do you have a high level of proficiency in IT?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills?
- Do you communicate effectively with others?
- Do you have a strong work ethic?
- Do you have effective time management skills?
- Do you want to work with an exciting, forward thinking leadership team, with excellent CPD opportunities?
- Do you have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour?
If the answer to the above is ‘Yes’ to most of the above then we would love to hear from you!
The Forge Trust is a Multi-Academy Trust that specialises in raising the achievement of children who predominantly live in white working-class areas of the East Midlands. Our mission is to become the best performing Primary Multi-Academy Trust in the country.
We can offer:
- Support and tailored CPD opportunities;
- A warm and welcoming, forward thinking school;
- A Multi-Academy Trust that focuses on the most important aspects of children’s education such as reading;
- Excellent facilities;
- A supportive leadership team;
- A purpose built library and facility designed to promote reading to the school and local community!
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 21st April
Short listing will take place on Thursday 22rd April
Interviews will be held on Friday 23rd April
Salary: £18,198-18,933: Term Time only plus two weeks
Fixed Term: One year
Our Trust Values are: Work-ethic, Team player, Respect, Discipline, Positivity and Ambition. We believe in The Forge Trust Motto ‘Labor Omnia Vincit’ .
Candidates must note that we are committed to safer recruitment and they must be able to provide proof of identity on the day of interview. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
Visits to the school (where the role will be based) are warmly welcomed. This will be at The Sir Donald Bailey Academy in Newark. For further information please visit our website www.theforgetrust.co.uk and see the ‘vacancies’ section.
For an application form, job description and person specification please contact email@example.com